Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 58

Thread: Post Pictures Of Yourself

  1. #41
    Inactive Member KamakazeeLover's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 3rd, 2002
    Posts
    170
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Jeez....just looked at the pic - kinda ****** [img]eek.gif[/img]
    Next post I promise I'll put a shirt on.

  2. #42
    Inactive Member ERIC M HANSEN's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 26th, 2004
    Posts
    146
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Cool

    I had trouble posting a picture also,& I ended with the "wrong bad picture with my hair red instead of blond "? Well,, I love ya all on the massage board & Have a great holiday,,,,,Eric
    P.S if you need help,ask Gus He will always help you,,,,
    [img]graemlins/music.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/beer.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

  3. #43
    Inactive Member ellanoize's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2003
    Posts
    8,466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    scarey

    I went as a Punk Kabuki to a Halloween party about 10 years ago.

    SaturdayNovember182006

    That Is me playing the red Bass guitar in my first band, somewhere about '71 or '72

  4. #44
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    Originally posted by tim521:
    i havent done a pic in a long time. how dod i get one from my pics to post here?
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Got your email. Here ya go buddy!

    <center><font size="6">Here's TIM folks!</font>
    timsmaller</center>


    [img]graemlins/camera.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] [img]cool.gif[/img]
    GD

  5. #45
    Inactive Member tim52160's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 5th, 2006
    Posts
    261
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    thanks i think. boy if this mug doesnt scare cherie away from our chats , nothing will!lmao it's ok. i usually dont look like this. i'm usually worse! lolo

  6. #46
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    Originally posted by Pauline.:
    How do you d/l pics on here anyway? I can't do it. X
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I got your email. Here ya go my friend!

    <font size="6">And here's Pauline folks!</font> on the left!

    Paulineandlzettesmall

    [img]graemlins/camera.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] [img]cool.gif[/img]
    GD

  7. #47
    Inactive Member ellanoize's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2003
    Posts
    8,466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I Love Smiling Faces [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

    [img]graemlins/camera.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] [img]wink.gif[/img]

  8. #48
    Inactive Member Moon.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    September 20th, 2006
    Posts
    38
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Come on Gus, wheres your pic?
    [img]wink.gif[/img] LOL

  9. #49
    Inactive Member Shades Of Gray's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 6th, 2006
    Posts
    134
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by Pauline.:
    Come on Gus, wheres your pic?
    [img]wink.gif[/img] LOL
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Yup i'm with her. Cmon Gus. POST A PIC!!!!!

  10. #50
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    Don't you mean INfamous Kelly??? LOL!
    Ahhh sweet anonymity! How I cherish thee!
    bye
    [img]graemlins/guy.gif[/img]
    GD

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Links to Cherie Currie's Websites:http://www.cheriecurrie.comhttp://www.chainsawchick.com
http://www.therunaways.com
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurrie
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurriemusic